Udaipur short Escape
DescriptionUdaipur short escape tour package is specially tailored for those enthusiasts who are looking out to experience lakes, gardens and palaces of Udaipur. Enjoy boat ride at lake pichola while you are on your private guided tour of Udaipur.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Udaipur
Welcome to Udaipur! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and transfer to your respected Hotel. Checkin and proceed for sightseeing. Visit the City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari & bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal. Evening do a boat ride at Lake Pichhola followed by visit to Jag Mandir. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Udaipur - City Tour - Departure
Morning tour of Udaipur. Visit the city palace, Jagdish Temple, drive around Fatehsagar Lake, Sahelion ki Bari (Queen's resort for her friends) and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (Folk art museum). Later drive to drive to Udaipur Airport / Train Station for your Home Destination.
- 01 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel - Udaipur.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Jag Mandir is a palace built on an island in the Lake Pichola. It is also called the Lake Garden Palace. The palace is located in Udaipur city in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Its construction is credited to three Maharanas of the Sisodia Rajputs of Mewar kingdom.
Bagore-ki-Haveli is a haveli in Udaipur in Rajasthan state in India. It is right on the waterfront of Lake Pichola at Gangori Ghat. Amar Chand Badwa, the Prime Minister of Mewar, built it in the eighteenth century.
Kumbhalgarh fort is a Mewar fortress on the westerly range of Aravalli Hills, in the Rajsamand district near Udaipur of Rajasthan state in western India. It is a World Heritage Site included in Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Built during the course of the 15th century by Rana Kumbha.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Udaipur
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing