Thar Desert tour
DescriptionThar Desesrt tour package include Jaisalmer & Jodhpur city tour plus camel safari and dinner at Sam Sandunes in Jaisalmer. Travelers are sure to have good time on this tour package, as these Thar cities have lot of cultural and heritage feast to offer.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Jodhpur - Guided City Tour
Welcome to Jodhpur! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and transfer to your respected Hotel. After Check-in at Hotel, Full day city tour with English speaking guide. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid bhawan & Clock Tower market. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Jaisalmer, on the way Stop at Osian to visit the Jain Temple. Arrive checkin at hotel. Evening free for your leisure. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Jaisalmer
After breakfast at the hotel, Proceed for guided tour of Jaisalmer. Visit the carved Havelies, fort, Jain temple, Gadisar Lake and Drive to Sam dunes for a Camel ride and sunset in the Desert. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning leisure. Later, check out from hotel and we drop you at Jodhpur airport / Train Station for your home destination. (Tour Ends)
- 03 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel - as per the itinenary in Jodhpur & Jaisalmer.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver/guide.
- Camel Ride & dinner at Sam Sand Dunes, Jaisalmer
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Kaylana Lake is located 8 km west of Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India. It is an artificial lake, built by Pratap Singh in 1872. The lake spreads over an area of 84 km². In ancient times this region had palaces and gardens made by two rulers of Jodhpur - Bhim Singh and Takhat Singh.
Scenic, landscaped grounds featuring tomblike monuments, a temple, statues & the ruins of Mandore.
Decorative mirror palace inside the sprawling 15th-century hilltop Mehrangarh fortress.
Golden City Fort Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer Fort is situated in the city of Jaisalmer, in the Indian state of Rajasthan. It is believed to be one of the very few living forts in the world, as nearly one fourth of the old city's population still resides within the fort. For the better part of its 800-year history, the fort was the city of Jaisalmer.
Patwon Ki Haveli
Series of early-1800s palaces, now a museum featuring intricate carvings, furniture & artwork.
Desert National Park
Desert National Park, Rajasthan, India, is situated in the west Indian state of Rajasthan near the towns of Jaisalmer and Barmer. This is one of the largest national parks, covering an area of 3162 km². The Desert National Park is an excellent example of the ecosystem of the Thar Desert.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Jodhpur,Jaisalmer
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing