Thar Desert tour - 5 day
DescriptionThar desert tour is a four night tour package by manoyatra, with special interests in historic monuments, traditional culture and the rural life of Rajasthan, India. In this tour package you will visit Bikaner, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. Enjoy camel ride and a romantic dinner with your loved ones in jaisalmer which is included in the price of your tour package. A memorable trip awaits ahead! Book now.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Bikaner
Welcome to Bikaner! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and transfer to your Hotel. Checkin, relax a bit and proceed for guided Afternoon tour of the city. Visit Joramal temple and Har mandir. Evening free for your leisure. Overnight stay in hotel. Bikaner is an royal city of ancient Rajasthan kingdon and it is very mouch visible with its layout. Thick fort wall build around the city is an amazing peice of architecture in itself.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Bikaner - Jaisalmer
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Drive to Jaisalmer. Rest of the Day at leisure. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Jaisalmer
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for guided city tour. Visit the Fort, Bazars and the old Havelis of Rajasthan royal rulers and get a glimps of their lifestyle. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sum / Khuri for Camel ride and Rajasthani Traditional dinner at Dunes with dance and music. Overnight stay in Jaisalmer
Day : 4 Day 4 - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
After breakfast Drive to Jodhpur. Later visit Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight stay in Jodhpur.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Jodhpur - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and we transfer you Airport / Train Station for your home destination. (Tour Ends)
- 04 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- 01 Camel Safari and 01 dinner at Jaisalmer
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Karni Mata Temple
Karni Mata Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Karni Mata at Deshnoke, 30 km from Bikaner, in Rajasthan, India. It is also known as the Temple of Rats. The temple is famous for the approximately 25,000 black rats that live, and are revered, in the temple.
Museum tracing Bikaner's cultural history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions & armor.
Junagarh Fort is a fort in the city of Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The fort was originally called Chintamani and was renamed Junagarh or Old Fort in the early 20th century when the ruling family moved to Lalgarh Palace outside the fort limits.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Bikaner,Jaisalmer,Jodhpur,Thar Desert Camp
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing