Picturesque Kathmandu & Pokhra
DescriptionKathmandu Pokhara Tour is one of the most famous tours in Nepal. Probably the best way to spend your holidays in Nepal with a couple of night stays in Pokhara Nepal.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from Domestic / international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel then briefing about your program, overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Kathmandu City Sightseeing
After Breakfast goes to full day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa, Swoyambhu know as Monkey temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also visit the Kumari palace and museum, overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple & Continue drive to Pokhara, overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Pokhara city sightseeing
After breakfast Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area, overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Pokhara – Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu check in at the Hotel evening free for personal activities like shopping /casino visit own yourself overnight at the hotel.
Day : 6 Day 5 - Departure
After Breakfast drive to International Airport for final Departure.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pokhra as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Pokhara mountain bike adventure will show you all the trails which you might not seen before that will truly leave you inspired. However you can also go for the Kathmandu valley which is an equally adventurous spot.
Skydiving in Pokhara
Mount Everest is the best spot for skydiving as it lets you witness the colossal mountains. However, one can also witness the west of Phewa Lake is also ideal for skydiving.
The place includes museum and other parts of the palace here are opened for visitors. The place is home to Kumari Chok as well- it is one of the most curious attractions of Nepal. Here, a gilded cage contains Kumari, a girl who was chosen to be the human reincarnation of Hindu Goddess, Durga.
Garden of Dreams
It is one of the most stunning places in the world. The garden was built in 1920s and has been brought back to life by the Austrian financed team. The stunningly restored garden has gorgeous and refined details.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kathmandu,pokhra
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing