Niagra Fury Canada
DescriptionThree night tour to the Niagra.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrival in Toronto
On arrival, transfer from Toronto International Airport to hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure to explore the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Toronto
After breakfast, discover what lies behind Toronto’s famous skyline on a comprehensive City Tour. Experience the sights and sounds of this cosmopolitan city, highlights include Eaton Center, City Halls, Casa Loma, Yorkville and the University of Toronto. Pass by the Rogers Centre, the CN Tower and drive along the Harbour-front for a complete impression of this city. Later afternoon free time to explore optional activities like Harbour Cruise, Ripley’s Aquarium and much more. Overnight in Toronto hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Toronto to Niagara Falls
After breakfast, check-out and transfer to Niagara Falls. Travel through the towns of Hamilton, St. Catharine’s and the wine region of the Niagara Peninsula. On arrival, keep luggage in the lobby and proceed to the Table Rock Center to avail your Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. Experience the Hornblower Cruise (formerly known as Maid of the Mist) – 30 minutes’ cruise taking you close to the breath-taking mists of Niagara Falls, Journey Behind the Falls - an engraved cave behind the Niagara Falls, which opens up to the mighty Horseshoe Falls, Niagara's Fury – a 4D show featuring the moving platform beneath your feet, while you are surrounded by stunning visuals, White Water Walk – a boardwalk at the very edge of the world's wildest Whitewater! Don’t miss the beauty of illuminated Niagara Falls by night, featuring a rainbow of coloured lights on the falls. Overnight in Niagara Falls hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Niagara Falls to Toronto
After breakfast, check-out and keep luggage in the lobby. Rest of the morning is at leisure. Later, transfer to Toronto Airport to connect flight to onward destination.
- Hotel Accommodation
- 03 Breakfast at restaurant in the hotel
- Arrival transfer on private basis
- Inter-city transfers Toronto-Niagara Falls-Toronto on seat-in-coach basis
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English speaking driver/guide
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Rates and Hotel are subject to availbilty
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Any other services not mentioned in the inclusions or itinerary
- 5% Government Service Tax as applicable
- Visa & Travel Insurance.
- Visa and processing fees
- Portages at hotels, airport & sea ports.
- Anything not mentioned in Tour Inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature. Telephone, beverages, laundry etc
Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
Toronto's newest must-see attraction for tourists of all ages. The aquarium features several aquatic exhibits including a walk-through tank. The aquarium has 5.7 million litres (1.5 million gallons) of marine and freshwater habitats from across the world. The exhibits hold 13,500 exotic sea and freshwater specimens from more than 450 species.
The Distillery District
Where are some of the best pubs in Toronto hiding? The Distillery District. Formerly the home of the largest distillery in the world, now it’s a bustling pedestrian neighbourhood, full of chi chi shops and art galleries, restaurants and many, many patios. The developers maintained the industrial Victorian aesthetic, making it a fun place to wander, if a little more pre-packaged than other neighbourhoods.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : toronto,niagra_falls
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing