Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
DescriptionA short trip to the holy shrine of mata Vaishno Devi.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1:Jammu - Katra
On arrival at the railway station / Airport in Jammu meet our representative and transfer to the Katra. Check in your hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day : 2 Day 2:Katra – Vaishno Devi Darshan – Jammu drop
After breakfast, start your Holy Journey to Mata Vaisnodevi Darshan by Helicopter. Katra – Sanjhichat – Katra by Helicopter. After puja , aarti & darshan, return back to Sanjhichat. By the noon come back to your hotel. Pick up your luggage from the hotel & drop you to the Jammu Airport / train to connect your flight / train to your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 1 Nights accommodation in Katra as per itinerary
- Bothway helicopter tickets for mata darshan
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off).
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
The temple is 13.5 km (8.4 miles) from Katra and numerous manners of transport are obtainable to get from Katra to Bhawan, including ponies, electric vehicles and palanquin operated by two or four persons. Helicopter services are also available, to take you up to Sanjichhat, which is 9.5 km (5.9 miles) from Katra.
Nau Devi Cave Temple
The temple of Nau Devi (Nine Goddesses) is located inside a cave, 10 km (6.2 miles) from Katra, en route to Shivkhori. This cave temple has nine naturally carved idols of the goddesses, with silver crowns, inside a small cave. Considered to be more than 200 years old, the temple is encircled by a river and its location somehow exudes a magical feeling that you will experience once you reach the temple area. The view here is nothing short of overwhelming and it is an enjoyable place to visit in the evening, before sunset. However, if you are considering visiting the temple, do wear comfortable clothes, as you need to do some crawling inside the cave, to reach the temple.
Jhajjar Kotli is lauded as one of the famous tourist centres in Jammu and Kashmir, due to its gorgeous, well-appointed and cool environment, sanctified by the unspoilt, refreshing waters of Jujjar. Jhajjar Kotli is a tourist complex, erected on the banks of the river Jujjar and is situated on the national highway, en route to Srinagar, the summer capital of the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : katra,jammu
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing