Kuala Lumpur Trip
DescriptionExplore Kuala Lumpur on this four day trip. Sun drenched beaches, rain forest and world class shopping hubs are some interesting characteristics of this place.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur - Arrival
On your arrival at the Kuala Lumpur airport, our local representative will escort you to your hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur - City Tour
Today, proceed for half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur which shall bring you to the confluence of two rivers (Gombak & Klang River), then to the King's Palace and the National Monument. Drive past the Lake Gardens, photo stops at National Mosque and stop to check out the Moorish Styled Railway Station. Independence Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building which was nicknamed as the Clock Tower of Kuala Lumpur, cannot be missed. A photo stop at the magnificent Petronas Twin Towers also awaits. Enjoy your overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Kuala Lumpur - Sunway Lagoon Tour
After breakfast, proceed for full-day excursion to the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park. After the trip, proceed to Kuala Lumpur for an overnight stay.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Kuala Lumpur - Departure
Enjoy breakfast and spend some time at leisure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- Sightseeing by shared Vehicle as per itinerary
- All tours and transfers by shared Vehicle
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Any enterance fee at any sightseeing
- Camera fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
This bird park is the world's largest free-flight walk-in aviary, which means birds are allowed to fly freely - get ready to duck! Housing 3,000 birds from 250 species, feast your eyes on a soothing view of mother nature. Also, it's a great place for families with kids.
Titiwangsa Lake Gardens
If you're an outdoorsy person looking for parks for you and your family to bask in the sun, think Titiwangsa Lake Gardens. It has a beautiful lake at the centre of the park and vast spaces for kids to run around. A great place to go for a morning run, if you ask me. Also ideal for couples looking for a romantic spot.
If you're a nocturnal person, Bintang Walk by night is the walk for you. Here, you'll see bars, street stalls, restaurants and street performers. You'll also notice the crowd of youngsters here, out to enjoy what the night has to offer them. The colourful and vibrant surroundings will keep you busy past midnight.
Located just 13 kilometers north of Kuala Lumpur, these 272-step climb up will be worth every bit of your effort. Being a limestone hill with a series of caves, it is one of the most well known Hindu shrines outside of India, which is dedicated to the Lord Murugan. Every year during the Thaipusam festival, thousands of devotees come to Batu Caves to worship and pay their respect to the Gods.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kuala_lumpur
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing