Kerala with Kanyakumari
DescriptionSeven days tour giving you the glimpse of god's own country.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Cochin - Munnar (135 Km)
Arrive at Cochin airport/railway station, meet our representative and we will transfer you to Munnar. This beautiful hill station is known for its sprawling tea plantations, tea museum, waterfalls and colonial bungalows. Munnar is situated at a height of approximately 1600 m above sea level and remains covered under mist throughout the year. On arrival in Munnar, check-in at the hotel and enjoy the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed to Mattupetty dam where you can enjoy boating on the dam reservoir. Check out the Echo Point and Shooting Point where many films are shot. Indulge in shikara boating on Kundala lake. Later, visit the tea museum and Blossom park. Enjoy the scenery from Pothamedu view point before returning to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Munnar - Thekkady (130 Km)
After Breakfast, proceed to Thekkady. Along the way, visit Poopara and Vandanmedu. Explore Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Anakkara. You have a chance to enjoy boating on Periyar, visit the various plantations nearby and watch the ancient martial art form of Kalaripayattu. Return back to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Thekkady - Kovalam (5hrs / 160kms)
After breakfast, Proceed to Kovalam. Check-in at hotel and set out to enjoy beach and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Kovalam to Kanyakumari
After breakfast, Proceed Kanyakumari. The southernmost tip of India, Kanyakumari is popularly known as 'The Lands End'. This destination houses several ancient temples and is also dotted with vast beaches. On arrival in Kanyakumari, check-in at the hotel and plan the day for sightseeing. Some of the attractions of this place are the Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, View Tower and Telescope House and Mahatma Gandhi Memorial. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day : 6 Day 6 - Kanyakumari - Kovalam
After breakfast return to Kovalam. Enjoy the entire day doing leisure activities or spending time at the beach. You can also buy souvenirs from the local shops to gift your loved ones. Retreat to the hotel in the evening and stay overnight.
Day : 7 Day 7 - Kovalam - Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and we drop you at Trivandrum railway station/airport for your Onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Munnar as per itinerary
- 1 Night accommodation in Thekkady as per itinerary
- 1 Night accommodation in Kanyakumari as per itinerary
- 2 Night accommodation in Kovalam as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off).
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Eravikulam National Park
The Eravikulam National Park shelters the rare Nilgiri Tahr, which is very near to extinction. They are friendly, docile and naturally tamed. Pat them or pose for pictures with them; you'll surely have plenty to brag about back home after meeting them!
A pleasant hill station replete with soothing greenery, Devikulam, quit close to Munnar has many tea gardens. Trout anglers may dip their fishing rods in the shimmering waters of Sita Devi Lake and enjoy abarbeque.
Kovalam Surf Club
You can take surfing lessons at Kovalam Surf Club. Professional surfers will teach you how to take on the tides.
Kerala is well known for Ayurvedic therapies including refreshing spa and wellness massages. Ayurvedic wellness treatment, and a rejuvenating body massage at various resorts and spa centres are magical ways to relax your mind and body. Choose from Balinese massage, classical deep tissue massage or an authentic shirodhara.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Swimming Pool
- Free parking
- Location : munnar,kanyakumari,thekkady,kovalam,cochin
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing