DescriptionA short delightful trip to Kathmandu.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from Domestic /international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel then check in to hotel after that briefing about your program overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Kathmandu City Sightseeing
After Breakfast go to half day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Kathmandu City Sightseeing
After Breakfast go to half day sightseeing of Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will Visit the Kumari, Museum overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Departure
After breakfast check-out from hotel and we drop you at Airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
The streets of this lively area are lined with shops overflowing with brightly colored clothing, jewelry, paper lanterns, thangka paintings, wood carvings, bronze statues, music, and books. Bargain hard to get a good price, as shopkeepers can be ruthless.
Hot Air Ballooning
The snow capped mountains, including Mount Everest can be visible with this hot air ballooning activity. The sunrise is perfect for the trip, as the world stretches, ripples and expands slowly. The balloon takes you above and beyond gracefully. The hot air ballooning rides are very simple, they can accommodate up to 12 people.
The place includes museum and other parts of the palace here are opened for visitors. The place is home to Kumari Chok as well- it is one of the most curious attractions of Nepal. Here, a gilded cage contains Kumari, a girl who was chosen to be the human reincarnation of Hindu Goddess, Durga.
Garden of Dreams
It is one of the most stunning places in the world. The garden was built in 1920s and has been brought back to life by the Austrian financed team. The stunningly restored garden has gorgeous and refined details.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kathmandu
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing