Kathmandu & Pokhra
DescriptionA short tour of Kathmandu and Pokhra.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from Domestic /international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel after check in to hotel briefing about your program then goes to half day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Bouddha Stupa overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple & Continue drive to Pokhara overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Pokhara city sightseeing
After breakfast go to Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple enjoy of boating in fewa lake, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Pokhara – Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu check in at the Then goes to half day sightseeing of Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will Visit also the Kumari, Museum overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Departure
After Breakfast drive to International Airport for final Departure.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pokhra as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Pokhara mountain bike adventure will show you all the trails which you might not seen before that will truly leave you inspired. However you can also go for the Kathmandu valley which is an equally adventurous spot.
Skydiving in Pokhara
Mount Everest is the best spot for skydiving as it lets you witness the colossal mountains. However, one can also witness the west of Phewa Lake is also ideal for skydiving.
The place includes museum and other parts of the palace here are opened for visitors. The place is home to Kumari Chok as well- it is one of the most curious attractions of Nepal. Here, a gilded cage contains Kumari, a girl who was chosen to be the human reincarnation of Hindu Goddess, Durga.
Garden of Dreams
It is one of the most stunning places in the world. The garden was built in 1920s and has been brought back to life by the Austrian financed team. The stunningly restored garden has gorgeous and refined details.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kathmandu,pokhra
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing