Kathmandu, Pokhra & Chitwan
Description6 night tour of Kathmandu, Pokhra and Chitwan. In this tour you will have the chance to explore Nepal's top 3 most visited destinations.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kathmandu Arrival
Pick-up from international airport by our representative & Transfer to Hotel, Then briefing about your program after check in to hotel goes to half day sightseeing of Pashuaptinath Temple, Buddha Stupa overnight at the hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Kathmandu – Pokhara (210 KM 6-7 hours)
After Breakfast check out form hotel then drive for Pokhara enjoy of scenic view in way. on the way visit at Manakamana Temple & Continue drive to Pokhara overnight at the hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Pokhara city sightseeing
After breakfast Pokhara half day sightseeing of Davis fall, Gupteshower cave, Tal Barahi temple, Vindabasini Temple, evening visit lake side area, overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Pokhara –Chitwan sauraha (4 Hours)
After Breakfast Drive to Chitwan. Check in at the Hotel / resort & takes buffet Lunch then hotel will be given briefing about the jungle Activities After that Tharu Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu village where you will learn more about the life and Lifestyle of the Tharus, after dinner culture program (Tharu Stick Dance) overnight at the Hotel / Resort.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Chitwan - Full day Jungle Activities
Morning Wakeup call. After Breakfast Canoe ride on the Rapti River with bird watching & Jungle walk, Visit to Elephant Breeding Centre, After lunch Elephant Ride, bird watching. Back to hotel / Resort. Panoramic Sunset view from hotel, on the bank of the Rapti River evening Dinner at hotel/ resort Overnight stay in Chitwan.
Day : 6 Day 6 Chitwan – Kathmandu
After Breakfast drive back to Kathmandu After check in at the Hotel goes to half day city sightseeing of Swoyambhu know as Monkey Temple & Kathmandu Durbar square where you will also Visit the Kumari palace & museum, overnight at the Hotel.
Day : 7 Day 7 - Departure
After Breakfast drive to International Airport for final Departure.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu as per itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pokhra as per itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in chitwan as per itinerary
- All meals in Chitwan
- Jungle Activities in Chitwan with Entrance fee
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Pokhara mountain bike adventure will show you all the trails which you might not seen before that will truly leave you inspired. However you can also go for the Kathmandu valley which is an equally adventurous spot.
Skydiving in Pokhara
Mount Everest is the best spot for skydiving as it lets you witness the colossal mountains. However, one can also witness the west of Phewa Lake is also ideal for skydiving.
The place includes museum and other parts of the palace here are opened for visitors. The place is home to Kumari Chok as well- it is one of the most curious attractions of Nepal. Here, a gilded cage contains Kumari, a girl who was chosen to be the human reincarnation of Hindu Goddess, Durga.
Safari at Chitwan National Park
Drive in to the heart of the park for a good chance to spot the rear species, the drive take you long time-worn trails with great opportunities of viewing a big animal. Don't forget to move on to Kasara the park headquarter wherein you will get to chance to Kasara Durbar and the Crocodile Breeding Center. The center is housed with a numbers of breeding and hatching pounds and rear the animal until they are ready for release in the wild.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kathmandu,pokhra,chitwan
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing