Jodhpur city & Village tour
DescriptionJodhpur city & Village tour package is specially tailored for those enthusiasts who are looking to explore rural life of Rajasthan, India. Here you will have a chance to visit local villages of Jodhpur and get to know more about Bisnoi community of India. Community know for their love towards wild animals and nature, and their strong efforts to preserve nature. Travelers are sure to have good time while on Jodhpur city tour, as this blue city has lot of royal touch to it.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Jodhpur - Guided City Tour
Welcome to Jodhpur! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and transfer to your respected Hotel. After Check-in at Hotel, Full day city tour with English speaking guide. Visit Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan & Clock Tower market. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Jodhpur - Village Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed for tour to Bishnoi Village. The Bishnoi village is located about 15 Km away from city of Jodhpur. Visit the local houses and interact with the villagers to know more about the culture, traditions & lifestyle of Rural Rajasthan. Overnight stay at Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Jodhpur - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning leisure. Later transfer to Jodhpur airport / Train Station for your home destination. (Tour Ends)
- 02 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel - Jodhpur.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Kaylana Lake is located 8 km west of Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India. It is an artificial lake, built by Pratap Singh in 1872. The lake spreads over an area of 84 km². In ancient times this region had palaces and gardens made by two rulers of Jodhpur - Bhim Singh and Takhat Singh.
Scenic, landscaped grounds featuring tomblike monuments, a temple, statues & the ruins of Mandore.
Decorative mirror palace inside the sprawling 15th-century hilltop Mehrangarh fortress.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Jodhpur
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing