Jodhpur Weekend Escape
DescriptionJodhpur weekend escape tour package is specially tailored for those enthusiasts who are looking to explore rich heritage culture of Rajasthan, India. Here you will have a chance to visit local villages of Jodhpur and get to know more about rich Indian heritage. Travelers are sure to have good time while on Jodhpur city tour, as this blue city has lot of royal touch to it.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Jodhpur
Welcome to Jodhpur! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and transfer to your respected Hotel. In Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Jodhpur City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight stay at hotel in Jodhpur.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Jodhpur - Village Tour - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel,checkout and proceed to visit the local villages of Jodhpur to discover Rajasthani Culture and Life style more. Later transfer to Jodhpur airport / Train Station for your home destination. (Tour Ends)
- 02 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel - Jodhpur.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Kaylana Lake is located 8 km west of Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India. It is an artificial lake, built by Pratap Singh in 1872. The lake spreads over an area of 84 km². In ancient times this region had palaces and gardens made by two rulers of Jodhpur - Bhim Singh and Takhat Singh.
Scenic, landscaped grounds featuring tomblike monuments, a temple, statues & the ruins of Mandore.
Decorative mirror palace inside the sprawling 15th-century hilltop Mehrangarh fortress.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Jodhpur
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing