Golden Triangle With Ranthambore Tour
DescriptionA quick four night tour covering the highlights of golden triangle circuit with Ranthambore National Park.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrival in Delhi
Arrive in Delhi and we transfer you to hotel. Check-in, relax a bit and proceed for local sightseeing. Visit the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Humayun's Tomb, Jama Masjid, India Gate and Akshardham Temple. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Delhi to Agra
After early breakfast, proceed to Agra. Enroute visit Fatehpur sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is a small city in northern India, just west of Agra, founded by a 16th-century Mughal emperor. Red sandstone buildings cluster at its center. Buland Darwaza gate is the entrance to Jama Masjid mosque. Nearby is the marble Tomb of Salim Chishti. Once in Agra, visit Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Agra - Ranthambore (270 Kms / 6 hrs. drive)
After early breakfast proceed to Ranthambore. Enjoy evening trip jungle safari at Ranthambore. This National park is a wildlife enthusiast and photographer's dream. It offers excellent accommodation and internal transportation facilities. The park remains open every year from October to May.Famous for the exciting and frequent tiger sightings captured dramatically in several books, this park is today affected by ecological pressures and poaching. The park covers an area of Approximately 400 sq Km and if combined it with the area of sawai man singh sanctuary area,it is around 500 Sq km. Located at the junction of the Aravalli and Vindhya hill range, this is one of the finest places to view animals, especially as they are used to being stared at here. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in Ranthambore.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Ranthambore – Jaipur (160 Kms / 3 hrs. drive)
After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital of India’s Rajasthan state. It evokes the royal family that once ruled the region and that, in 1727, founded what is now called the Old City, or “Pink City” for its trademark building color. At the center of its stately street grid (notable in India) stands the opulent, colonnaded City Palace complex. With gardens, courtyards and museums, part of it is still a royal residence. Reach Jaipur, check-in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing, visit the Birla Mandir, Jal Mahal, Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort and the Nahargarh Fort in Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day : 5 Day 5 – Jaipur - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, we drop you to the airport/railway station for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 1 Nights accommodation in Delhi as per itinerary
- 1 Nights accommodation in Agra as per itinerary
- 1 Nights accommodation in Ranthambore as per itinerary
- 1 Nights accommodation in Jaipur as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Innova / Similar Vehicle
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Jungle safari in Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
Ranthambore national park is famous for its tigers and is one of the great places to see tigers in their natural jungle habitat in India. Ranthambore was authorized as the Sawai Madhopur Game Sanctuary in 1955 by the Government of India and was claimed as one of the Project Tiger reserves in the year 1973. Ranthambore got called as a national park in the year 1980. A visit to Ranthambore National Park is a treat to every wildlife and nature lover.
Hawa Mahal - Jaipur
The Hawa Mahal Jaipur is the beautiful many windowed extension of the City Palace that is said to resemble the honeycomb structure of a bee’s nest. Since the construction of the Hawa Mahal Jaipur in 1799 the building has become the iconic structure of the city and the pink sandstone palace is considered as the finest example of Rajput architecture.
Taj Mahal - Agra
The Taj Mahal is an immense mausoleum of white marble, built between 1631 and 1648 by order of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favourite wife. Taj Mahal means Crown Palace. One of his wife's names was Mumtaz Mahal, Ornament of the Palace. The Taj is one of the most well preserved and architecturally beautiful tombs in the world, one of the masterpieces of Indian Muslim architecture, and one of the great sites of the world's heritage.
Red Fort - Old Delhi
The Red Fort is a historic fort in the city of Delhi in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal dynasty for nearly 200 years, until 1856. It is located in the center of Delhi and houses a number of museums. In addition to accommodating the emperors and their households, it was the ceremonial and political center of the Mughal state and the setting for events critically impacting the region.
- High-speed Internet
- Swimming Pool
- Free parking
- Location : delhi,agra,ranthambore,jaipur
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing