DescriptionWitness the true delights of Kuala Lumpur and Genting and go back with some beautiful memories.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur - Arrival
On your arrival at the Kuala Lumpur airport, our local representative will escort you to your hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour
After your breakfast, begin your half-day city tour of Kuala Lumpur. Take halts at Jamek Mosque, city's oldest mosque, and the National Monument. You can find fake designer merchandise, fruits and local delicacies in Petaling Street of China Town. Bargain with the hawkers and buy merchandise at cheap price. Other landmarks on the route include the Moorish style Federal Court and the King's Palace. At the end of the trip, visit Thean Hou Temple, located on the Robson Heights. Later, return to your hotel and enjoy an overnight stay.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Full-Day Excursion to Genting Highlands Including 1-Way Cable Car
After breakfast at the hotel, begin a full-day Genting Highlands tour by seat-in-coach travel. Genting is known for its casino. If you are not into gambling, you can enjoy the various recreational activities provided at Genting. Later, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Kuala Lumpur - Departure
Enjoy breakfast and spend some time at leisure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kuala Lumpur as per itinerary
- Excursion to Genting Highlands (one way cable car)
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- Sightseeing by shared Vehicle as per itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers
- All tours and transfers by shared Vehicle
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Any enterance fee at any sightseeing
- Camera fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
This bird park is the world's largest free-flight walk-in aviary, which means birds are allowed to fly freely - get ready to duck! Housing 3,000 birds from 250 species, feast your eyes on a soothing view of mother nature. Also, it's a great place for families with kids.
Titiwangsa Lake Gardens
If you're an outdoorsy person looking for parks for you and your family to bask in the sun, think Titiwangsa Lake Gardens. It has a beautiful lake at the centre of the park and vast spaces for kids to run around. A great place to go for a morning run, if you ask me. Also ideal for couples looking for a romantic spot.
If you're a nocturnal person, Bintang Walk by night is the walk for you. Here, you'll see bars, street stalls, restaurants and street performers. You'll also notice the crowd of youngsters here, out to enjoy what the night has to offer them. The colourful and vibrant surroundings will keep you busy past midnight.
Located just 13 kilometers north of Kuala Lumpur, these 272-step climb up will be worth every bit of your effort. Being a limestone hill with a series of caves, it is one of the most well known Hindu shrines outside of India, which is dedicated to the Lord Murugan. Every year during the Thaipusam festival, thousands of devotees come to Batu Caves to worship and pay their respect to the Gods.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : kuala_lumpur,genting_highlands
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing