Camel Safari in Bikaner
DescriptionCamel safari in Bikaner is a two night tour with one full part with Thar desert safari followed by stay in desert camp along with full Bikaner city tour on the next day. Adventure seekers are sure to have great time on this desert safari tour package.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Bikaner - Thar Desert Camp
Welcome to Bikaner! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and Drive to Raisar village located near to Bikaner in the Thar desert of Rajasthan. Safari starts from village Raisar and travel through sand dunes in the great Indian desert, enroute visit village Bamblu to see traditional village lifestyle in Rajasthan, qute little mud houses and locals wearing colorful costumes followed by a visit to village school to see how is the education system in the rural India. Post lunch, proceed to visit village Panpalsar and reach at camp before sunsets in. Enjoy the mesmerizing sunset here in the desert along with the tea and snacks served in the camp. Evening free to explore around the camp and admire the peaceful enviornment here in the desert. Later proceed for dinner with bonfire and folk music specially for your entertainment. Overnight stay at camp.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Desert Camp - Bikaner
Enjoy breakfast at the camp. Proceed for the safari ending point by camel cartes. Later drive back to City. On arrival sightseeing tour of the city. Proceed for the guided tour. Visit the Junagarh Fort & Lalgarh Palace. Evening visit the Camel Breeding Farm. Overnight stay at the hotel in Bikaner.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Bikaner - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and we transfer you Train Station for your home destination. (Tour Ends)
- 02 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- All Meals at Desert Camp.
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Karni Mata Temple
Karni Mata Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Karni Mata at Deshnoke, 30 km from Bikaner, in Rajasthan, India. It is also known as the Temple of Rats. The temple is famous for the approximately 25,000 black rats that live, and are revered, in the temple.
Museum tracing Bikaner's cultural history with exhibits ranging from art to royal fashions & armor.
Junagarh Fort is a fort in the city of Bikaner, Rajasthan, India. The fort was originally called Chintamani and was renamed Junagarh or Old Fort in the early 20th century when the ruling family moved to Lalgarh Palace outside the fort limits.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Bikaner,Thar Desert Camp
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing