Best of Singapore
DescriptionExplore Singapore in detail. Five day tour covering Universal studios, Sentosa Island and much more
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Singapore Arrival
On your arrival at the Singapore airport, our local representative will escort you to your hotel. In the evening, you can choose to visit the Night Safari zoo. Go on a tram ride here and watch animals up close in their natural habitat. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Singapore City Tour and Sentosa Island
Have a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, after which you will proceed for a city tour and a visit to the Sentosa Island. On the city tour of Singapore, you will visit the Parliament House, the Supreme Court, the City Hall, the Merlion Park and the Botanical Gardens. In the evening, visit the Sentosa Island, where you will go on a cable car ride, visit the Underwater World and witness the show of the 'Songs of the Sea'. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Singapore - Universal Studios
After breakfast, you will visit the Universal Studios. Spend a fun-filled day at this theme park, which has over 24 thrilling rides and attractions. Spend a comfortable overnight stay in Singapore.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Gardens by the Bay
In the evening, proceed towards the Gardens by the Bay, a state-of-the-art nature park that consists of 3 beautiful waterfront gardens. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Singapore - Departure
After Breakfast we drop you at airport for your onward journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 4 Nights accommodation in Singapore as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Standard air-conditioned room
- Night safari, Sentosa Island, Universal Studios and Gardens by the bay Enterance fee
- Sightseeing by shared Vehicle as per itinerary
- All tours and transfers by shared Vehicle
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Two International Airport Transfer
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Singapore's famed Marina Bay is the place to go to see the city's most spectacular things to do. With the fast development of this cosmopolitan city-state, the whole Marina Bay area has undergone a transformation of epic proportions. The S$5.5 billion Marina Bay Sands complex is the focal point of the bay, and many of the great things to do and see in the area revolve around this epic building and resort, such as the Science Museum, Casino and various shopping, dining and nightlife options.
Universal Studios Singapore
Universal Studios Singapore is the first amusement park of its kind to open in Southeast Asia. The park has more than 20 attractions in themed zones including the Lost World, Ancient Egypt, New York, Hollywood, Madagascar and Far Far Away (remember Shrek?). Regarding the rides, two are water themed and five are thrilling roller coasters of which two of are currently the world's tallest ‘dueling’ roller coasters.
Gardens by the Bay
Gardens by the Bay is a huge, colourful, futuristic park in the bay area of Singapore. The famous Supertree structures offer an impressive skywalk over the gardens, over-sized seashell-shaped greenhouses recreate chilly mountain climates and there are hundreds of trees and plants to discover, making this destination great fun for both kids and adults.
One of the most iconic streets in Singapore, Orchard Road is the epicentre of shopping in Singapore and is similar to London’s Oxford Street or Hong Kong’s Nathan Road. Flanked on both sides by local and international department stores, tiny boutiques, offices, spas, beauty salons, hotels, entertainment spots, restaurants, and cafes, you could spend a whole day trawling the main thoroughfare.
- High-speed Internet
- Location : singapore
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing