Agra Kheda Short Escape
DescriptionAgra Kheda short escape is a two night tour package. In this tour you will visit Agra, Bateshwar and National Chambal Sanctury located nearby Agra. This tour includes a two hour boat safari in Chambal river at National Chambal Sanctuary. A memorable trip awaits you ahead! Book Now.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Arrive Agra
Welcome to Agra! Meet our representative on arrival at Airport / Railway Station / Bus Stand and checkin at hotel. In the afternoon proceed for the guided tour of the Taj Mahal. An english speaking guide will take you on the tour of this magnificent monument of the world heritage which will give you a deep insight on the history behind it. Evening free for your leisure. Overnight stay in Agra.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Agra - National Chambal Sanctuary - Agra
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to Chambal National park. Enroute visit Bateshwar, a town known for lot of ancient shiv temples at the bank of yamuna river, each one having distinctive features. After Bateshwar, proceed for lunch at the nearby town. Post lunch reach National Chambal Sanctuary. Enjoy a two hour boat safari in Chambal river. Board the motorized boat along with an english speaking area guide which will help you spot Aligators, Chambal Dolphins and Migratory birds along as you cruise along the Chambal river. Later return back to Agra. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Agra - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, checkout and we transfer you Airport / Train Station for your onward journey. (Tour Ends)
- 02 Nights accommodation in well appointed A/c room in well rated hotel.
- Daily breakfast in hotel during the tour.
- 2hr Chambal river boat safari with lunch
- All Transfers and Sightseeing throughout the tour by an individual Air Conditioned vehicle with English Speaking Driver.
- All driver expenses, toll, parking, fuel etc.
- Children below 5 years complimentary on plan without Extra Bed
- Airfare and taxes (both international and domestic)
- Any meals apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tours apart from the one mentioned in the itinerary
- Any tips, gratuities, telephones, laundry
- Govt. Service tax @ 5%
- Travel Insurance.
- Late night pickup/Drop charges 500/- Rs extra.
Mehtab Bagh is a charbagh complex in Agra, North India. It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains. The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Keetham lake, also known as the Sur Sarovar, is a scenic lake just outside Agra on the Agra - Delhi highway.
Jama Mosque, Agra
Jama Masjid in Agra is opposite the Agra fort and overlooking the Agra Fort Railway Station. The Jama Masjid is also popularly known as the Jami Masjid or Friday Mosque. It is one of the largest mosques in India.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : Agra
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing