8 Nights in Himachal
DescriptionNine Day tour covering major highlights of Himachal pradesh.
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
Day : 1 Day 1 - Delhi to Shimla (330 km/approx. 9 hours)
The car will pick you up after you arrive at the airport/railway station and take you to Shimla. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 2 Day 2 - Trip to Kufri
Today after breakfast, go on a trip to Kufri. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening, take a walk on Mall Road. Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day : 3 Day 3 - Shimla to Manali (270 km/approx. 9 hours)
After breakfast, check-out and drive from Shimla to Manali. Check-in at the hotel and spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day : 4 Day 4 - Manali - Trip to Rohtang Pass (On Direct Payment)
In morning, go on an adventurous drive up the Rohtang Pass. Return to the hotel in the afternoon. In the evening explore Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 5 Day 5 - Sightseeing in Manali
After breakfast, enjoy local sightseeing in Manali. Visit Club House, Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery and Van Vihar. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day : 6 Day 6 - Manali to Dalhousie (360 km/approx. 9 hours)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and drive to Dalhousie. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day : 7 Day 7 - Sightseeing in Dalhousie
After breakfast, go on a full-day sightseeing tour of Dalhousie. Visit Panchpula, Subhash Baoli, Bara Pathar, St. John’s Church and Bakrota Hills. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 8 Day 8 - Dalhousie to Chandigarh (325 km/approx. 8 hours)
Drive to Chandigarh after breakfast. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. Spend the evening at your leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day : 9 Drive from Chandigarh to Delhi (250 km/approx. 5 hours)
Check-out from the hotel after breakfast and drive to Delhi for your return journey.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival
- Daily breakfasts at the hotel (excluding the first day)
- 2 Nights accommodation in Shimla as per itinerary
- 3 Night accommodation in Manali as per itinerary
- 2 Nights accommodation in Dalhousie as per itinerary
- 1 Night accommodation in Chandigarh as per itinerary
- Accommodation in a Deluxe room
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off).
- Vehicle parking and toll charges
- Driver allowance and fuel charges
- Transfers from railway station / airport to hotel
- Any Air Fare / Rail fare
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic/aerated beverages, bottled water and starters
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any tips, laundry expense & phone calls
- 5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Apart from the 'Heritage Walk' along the Mall to the Viceregal Lodge, and walks to and around Jakhu Temple, there are several routes around Shimla's periphery using minor roads and some forest paths. A down-and-up circuit of around 9km leads down through the suburb/village of Kaithu to the green meadow of Annandale, once the site of colonial polo games and now home to a small golf course and the Himachal chief minister's helipad. It then goes up a road through lovely cedar woods and down trails to The Glen, a forested valley that was once a playground of British colonialists, then back up to the Mall, about 2km west of Scandal Point.
Paragliding at Dalhousie
Paragliding is one of the most exciting adventure sports. It can be a mix of skydiving and hang gliding. You can enjoy this sport at Dalhousie. The ideal time for paragliding in Dalhousie is from February to January and from September to November. Enjoy this exhilarating and exciting adventure sport in the scenic landscape of Dalhousie!
Vashisht Temple Manali
Vashisht is a small village located around 3 km from Manali across the River Beas. This beautiful village is famous for its sulphurous hot water springs and Vashisht temple, built just next to the springs. The water from this spring is believed to have great healing powers, which can cure many skin diseases and other infections. There are Turkish-style bath houses available here that contain the hot water from the springs, which are used to take bath and enjoy the warmth of the place in privacy. There are separate baths for both men and women, fitted with showers.
Solang Valley Manali
Solang valley is also known as the 'Snow Valley,' which is famous for hosting various winter adventure sports like skiing, parachuting, paragliding, trekking, and mountaineering. This dazzling valley is one of the most picturesque sights in Manali and is located at an average altitude of 2,560 meters above sea level. It is one of the most favorite trekking hotspots of the tourists, holidaying in Manali. Solang Valley is located between the Solang village and Beas Kund and offers majestic views of glaciers and snow capped mountain. The Mountaineering Institute of Manali has installed a ski lift for training purpose and there is a small hut and a guest house that belongs to the Mountaineering and Allied Sports Institute. The winter skiing festival is also organized in Solang every year and the activities like Zorbing, Horse riding & Snow Motor Bikes riding are offered for the entertainment of tourists.
- High-speed Internet
- Play Place
- Bike Rental
- Free parking
- Location : delhi,shimla,manali,dalhousie,chandigarh
- Person: 2
- Price per person on twin sharing